View and download our FREE brochure here.
Do you want to improve the relationship between your directors...get them all on the same page?
Do you want to win more profitable jobs?
Do you want to create a successful succession solution?
Do you want to balance work and family hours?
Do you want to attract and retain great colleagues?
Do you want to run a successful strategic planning retreat?
Do you want to create a senior management team?
Do they need financial management training?
Do you need and independent director on your advisory board?
How We Help
"Leadership for Profitable Advisory Business" workshop, 16/17 May, 2019.
For accountants, architects, business advisors, engineers, IT consultants, surveyors, town planners etc
What is your companies' answer to these questions?
*business development direction (vision)?
*business focus and purpose?
*business values for positive internal culture?
*three things to nail this quarter (strategic initiatives)?
*making sure we do it (our "pattern of meetings")?
*building a Senior Management Team to improve innovation?
*understanding financial performance and budgeting and target setting?
*developing better leadership skills?
*crafting succession solutions that will work for you?
*managing direct reports effectively?
*delivering better feedback and discipline?
Bring your senior team members and work together on refreshing your business improvement plans.
Go to the home page for a detailed brochure.
We can run this program for you as a planning retreat too.
Business coaching and consulting
Do you need an experienced “sounding board” to give you greater confidence in your planning and decision making?
Do you need an experienced facilitator for your strategic planning retreat?
Do you need a succession solution?
Call 0407 497 725 to discuss your needs and possible outcomes.
SME Leadership Development Forum, Niseko, Japan
Spend 5 days in Niseko, Japan, skiing and working with us February 25 through 28, 2019. Learn leadership skills in small ski groups in the morning; then we will have classroom sessions in the afternoons. Plus 2 gourmet Japanese dinners, travel and accommodation all organised for you. Click on the icon for further information.
Legislation passed the Senate on Sept 12 allowing small companies (less than $25m in assets/revenues) to raise up to $5m in capital annually from up to 50 existing shareholders, unlimited employee shareholders and unlimited Crowd Sourced Funding (CSF) shareholders. It will be operational on Oct 15th. Register for a free webinar on the details here...
· Crowd-Sourced Funding Webinar ()
There is a need for your clients to understand the role of Crowd Sourced Funding Intermediaries and the process through to the preparation of the Crowd Sourced Funding Offer Document. All CSF raisings need to go through one of the approved intermediaries.
This work will probably involve preparation of...
- Business Plan
- Budget/Cashflow Forecast for 3 years
- Company Valuation
- Share Price Determination
- Assisting clients in negotiations with Crowd Sourced Funding Intermediaries
- Crowd Sourced Funding Offer Document
- Preparing a system for the ongoing compliance with the Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising Private Company Reporting Requirements
Some clients may also be interested in engaging your accountancy firm to supply a virtual Chief Financial Officer Service.
This potential work represents a significant a significant amount of professional fee income.
Why not prepare a client matrix identifying clients that?
- have group annual turnover under $25 million.
- have group gross assets valued at under $25 million.
- are interested in:
- expanding their business
- acquiring other businesses
- paying off debt
- doing something audacious that makes business sense!
- have the energy and ambition to operate a larger business and will respond to the extra discipline required to operate a “de facto public company”.
“Do any of your clients need capital?”
We have linked with ESS BIZTOOLS, Australia’s leading developer of “business advisory services product packages” for the accounting/business advisory industry to bring you an awareness of an exciting new opportunity for small/medium companies to raise capital and an opportunity for you to avail yourself of the 25% discount on the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package which is being offered as part of the promotion to celebrate the launch of Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising in Australia.
Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising commences on 29th September 2017. This gives you an outstanding opportunity to offer proactive advice to your clients and prospects and to differentiate your services from that of your competitors.
The government expects thousands of companies to avail themselves of the opportunity to raise capital as a Crowd-Sourced Funding Company or an Early Stage Innovation Company.
The opportunity for an accountancy business is that virtually every company, that aspires to raise capital, is going to require assistance from an accountant/business advisor to prepare the required documentation that has to be submitted to the “intermediary” (a business with an Australian Financial Services Licence that has been granted a Crowd-Sourced Funding endorsement by ASIC).
The Intermediary’s responsibilities include ensuring that the company has abided by all of the requirements specified in the legislation and if the Intermediary is satisfied that, the requirements of the legislation and the reasonable requirements of a potential investor, have been satisfied, the investor will then upload the company’s Crowd-Sourced Funding Offer Document and other documentation to the Intermediary’s website where potential investors will be able to visit to acquaint themselves with the company’s vision and proposals .
The ESS BIZTOOLS’ Crowd-Sourced Funding Package includes all of the information that you will require to advise a business, that is contemplating being a Crowd-Sourced Funding Company, including:
- Article on Crowd-Sourced Funding for you to send to your client.
- Forms and templates to assist you to inform your clients on the processes that are required under the legislation for a company to be deemed a Crowd-Sourced Funding Company.
- Forms to assist you in explaining the operations of an “unlisted public company” (at the commencement of Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising the legislation requires proprietary limited companies to convert to “unlisted public companies” – the government has indicated that this will be a “cheap and straightforward process” and that ASIC will prepare appropriate guidelines – at the time of writing this article those guidelines have been issued, in draft format, but this article will be updated as soon as ASIC has released the final documents).
- Forms to advise your client on the Intermediary’s role so that your client is fully aware of the Intermediary’s role, responsibilities and powers.
- A webinar that explains the operations of Crowd-Sourced Funding.
- A video that gives an overview of the Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package.
- The 12-months, 24/7 access to Crowd-Sourced Funding Package is available for an annual subscription of $299 (incl GST).
ESS BIZTOOLS has also introduced a special 25% discount offer, as part of the celebrations to launch Crowd-Sourced Funding, on the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package. The upfront special discounted subscription for the Gold Package is $2,227.50 (incl GST).
The Gold Package includes the Crowd-Sourced Funding Package and other business advisory services product packages to assist you to deliver an outstanding business advisory services package to your clients including:
- Business Advisory Services – Product Packages – 17 packages in addition to Crowd-Sourced Funding Package.
- Business Advisory Services – Introduction Training Package – 11 modules to assist your team to familiarise themselves with business advisory services.
- Leadership Package – 8 modules on various components of leadership.
- Mentoring and Coaching Package – individual packages to assist you to inform and educate your clients on the business advisory services that you can offer by supplying them with articles that they can read and utilise within their businesses.
- Seminars/Webinars – 34 seminars to enable you to present a series of seminars/webinars to clients and prospects to promote your firm’s commitment to supplying a range of services “beyond compliance”.
- Business Plus Client Newsletter – a monthly newsletter targeted at SMEs that you can badge and send to your clients and prospects.
- Identifying Government Grants – the ESS BIZGRANTS tool assists you to identify the grants that might be of interest to a business.
- Papers and PowerPoint slides – 62 sections with 500+ papers and PowerPoint slides targeted at SMEs – ready for you to badge and use.
For a review of the Crowd-Sourced Funding Package we invite you to view:
For a review of the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package we invite you to view:
- Welcome Video (click here)
- Webinar – “How ESS BIZTOOLS Gold Package can create Opportunities for your Professional Firm” (click here)
- Would you like a 30-day Guest Login to ESS BIZTOOLS? If so, click here.
Would you like to subscribe to one of these product offerings?
Sign up for Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package for $299 (incl GST) Crowd-Sourced Funding - http://www.essbiztools.com.au/
Sign up for ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package at the special discount subscription price of $2,227.50 (incl GST) Gold Package - http://www.essbiztools.com.au/
Do you want more information on any of these products? If so, please click here.
Competitive pressure is definitely on the increase!!! If you are not innovating your product and service offering, you’re going backwards.
Trying to do this by yourself is a tough ask…you’re a busy business owner already!!!
We have assisted dozens of small businesses and professional service firms build Senior Management Teams to deliver improved product and service offerings in the last few years.
It’s simple…decide who you think will be able to come up with business improving ideas and start meeting for an hour every week and listing actions to be done by your team members.
Have daily stand up five minute chats with all customer facing team members and ask what’s happening both good and challenging.
Take this to your Senior Management Team and be the leader of the improvements that are needed.
To kick this off, bring your Senior Management Team to our “Leading Profitable Business” workshop in Auckland on Sept 26th. This could be the start of you creating a succession solution. You can register on our home page just click "workshops".