Detailed Corporate Governance webinars and network
AFFILIATE LANDING PAGE
“Corporate governance” is a topical subject for directors and officers of small/medium enterprise companies and committee members and officers of not-for-profits, charities, sporting and social organisations. This is why we have linked with ESS Small Business to advise our members of the “Corporate Governance Network”.
To perform a director’s or committee member’s role it is advisable to have an overview knowledge of “business” when you are appointed or to undertake specific training to develop your knowledge of the business matters that relate to performing the role of a director or a committee member.
The “Corporate Governance Network” will give attendees a wide overview of “business matters” that are directly related to small/medium enterprise companies and organisations, without attendees having to leave their business/home etc.
A wide range of subjects, all applicable to directors of SME companies and committee members of organisations, will be discussed in the 9 x 90 to 120-minute webinar/workshops to be presented during 2018/19.
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from experts on a wide range of business matters including:
- Capital Raising for SMEs
- People Management
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Debtors Collections
- Budgets and Cashflow Forecasts
- Company Secretarial
- Government Grants
- An Experienced Director’s View of a Director’s Role
The Australian Parliament has passed amendments to the Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising legislation to enable private companies to raise capital.
Two special FREE webinars are being presented by ESS Small Business:
- Wednesday 26th September 2018 – titled “Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising New Legislation” at 12.30pm (AEST) – Click here to register
- Tuesday 16th October 2018 – titled “Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising New Legislation for SMEs” at 12-noon AEST (10.00am WA; 12.30pm Central; 1.00pm AEDT) – Click here to register
Whether you are an experienced director/committee member or a new appointee you will gain new knowledge from this series of webinars/workshops.
If you are unable to attend a particular webinar/workshop, all webinar/workshop presentations will be recorded thus enabling attendees to be able to download the recording and listen to the recordings at their convenience.
You will be able to join the network at any time and get access to the recordings for webinars that have already been presented.
Each of the keynote presenters will be making available specific articles and information for attendees which will be available within the Corporate Governance Network “subscribers only” section on the ESS Small Business website.
The 2018/19 webinar workshop program is:
- 25th July 2018 - Completed (Webinar recording now available – FREE – Click here)
- 19th September 2018 at 12-noon to 2.00pm AEST (Recording available 26th September 2018)
- 24th October 2018 at 11.30am to 1.30pm AEST (Recording available 1st November 2018)
- 5th December 2018 at 11.30am to 1.30pm AEST (Recording available 12th December 2018)
- 13th February 2019 at 11.30am to 1.30pm AEST (Recording available 20th February 2019)
- 27th March 2019 at 11.30am to 1.30pm AEST (Recording available 4th April 2019)
- 30th April 2019 at 11.30am to 1.30pm AEST (Recording available 7th May 2019)
- 15th May 2019 at 12-noon to 2.00pm AEST (Recording available 22nd May 2019)
- 19th June 2019 at 12-noon to 2.00pm AEST (Recording available 26th June 2019)
Your investment - the fee to be a member of the Corporate Governance Network for a company or organisation 2018/19 will be:
- One attendee at the webinar/workshop:
- Recordings of individual webinars - $78 (incl GST)
- Webinar Recording No 1 - FREE
- upfront discounted payment - $499 (incl GST); or
ESS Small Business has introduced a special package for companies, not-for-profits, charities, sporting and social organisations for more than one person from the company or organisation participating in the webinar/workshop series for 2018/19:
- 2 attendees at the webinars/workshops from the same company/ organisation:
- upfront discounted payment of $850 (incl GST); or
- 3 attendees at the webinars/workshops from the same company/organisation:
- upfront discounted payment of $1,149 (incl GST); or
Want to know more?
- Click here for article “Understanding ‘Business’ is Corporate Governance”
- Click here for further information (Corporate Governance Network – Learn More)
- Click here for article “Directors Have Human Resources Responsibilities” (Issue 9)
- Click here for article “Nothing Happens Until a Sale is Made” (Issue 10)
- Click here for article “A Sale is Not Completed Until you are Paid” (Issue 11)
- Click here for article “Directors Need Leadership Awareness” (Issue 12)
- Click here for article “Understanding Directors’ Duties is Important” (Issue 13)
- Click here for article “Australian Government Grant Awareness Important for Directors” (Issue 14)
- Click here for article “Future Proofing Vital for SME Company Directors” (Issue 15)
- Click here for article “What Three Things Do You Need To Nail This Quarter?” (Issue 16)
- Click here for article “Budgets and Cashflow Forecasts Help” (Issue 17)
- Click here for article “Key Taxation Issues” (Issue 18)
- Click here for article “Directors – A Positive Culture Is Vital” (Issue 19)
- Click here for article “SME Directors/Committee Members, Corporate Knowledge is Important (Issue 20)
- Click here for article “Directors, Crowd Sourced Funding Equity Raising Presents Great Opportunities (Issue 21)
Please click here to subscribe to the Corporate Governance Network.
Thank you for your interest in reading the material on the Corporate Governance Network.