“Do any of your clients need capital?”
We have linked with ESS BIZTOOLS, Australia’s leading developer of “business advisory services product packages” for the accounting/business advisory industry to bring you an awareness of an exciting new opportunity for small/medium companies to raise capital and an opportunity for you to avail yourself of the 25% discount on the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package which is being offered as part of the promotion to celebrate the launch of Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising in Australia. Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising commences on 29th September 2017.
This gives you an outstanding opportunity to offer proactive advice to your clients and prospects and to differentiate your services from that of your competitors.
The government expects thousands of companies to avail themselves of the opportunity to raise capital as a Crowd-Sourced Funding Company or an Early Stage Innovation Company.
The opportunity for an accountancy business is that virtually every company, that aspires to raise capital, is going to require assistance from an accountant/business advisor to prepare the required documentation that has to be submitted to the “intermediary” (a business with an Australian Financial Services Licence that has been granted a Crowd-Sourced Funding endorsement by ASIC).
The Intermediary’s responsibilities include ensuring that the company has abided by all of the requirements specified in the legislation and if the Intermediary is satisfied that, the requirements of the legislation and the reasonable requirements of a potential investor, have been satisfied, the investor will then upload the company’s Crowd-Sourced Funding Offer Document and other documentation to the Intermediary’s website where potential investors will be able to visit to acquaint themselves with the company’s vision and proposals .
The ESS BIZTOOLS’ Crowd-Sourced Funding Package includes all of the information that you will require to advise a business, that is contemplating being a Crowd-Sourced Funding Company, including:
- Article on Crowd-Sourced Funding for you to send to your client.
- Forms and templates to assist you to inform your clients on the processes that are required under the legislation for a company to be deemed a Crowd-Sourced Funding Company. Forms to assist you in explaining the operations of an “unlisted public company” (at the commencement of Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising the legislation requires proprietary limited companies to convert to “unlisted public companies” – the government has indicated that this will be a “cheap and straightforward process” and that ASIC will prepare appropriate guidelines – at the time of writing this article those guidelines have been issued, in draft format, but this article will be updated as soon as ASIC has released the final documents).
- Forms to advise your client on the Intermediary’s role so that your client is fully aware of the Intermediary’s role, responsibilities and powers.
- A webinar that explains the operations of Crowd-Sourced Funding.
- A video that gives an overview of the Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package.
The 12-months, 24/7 access to Crowd-Sourced Funding Package is available for an annual subscription of $299 (incl GST).
ESS BIZTOOLS has also introduced a special 25% discount offer, as part of the celebrations to launch Crowd-Sourced Funding, on the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package.
The upfront special discounted subscription for the Gold Package is $2,227.50 (incl GST).
The Gold Package includes the Crowd-Sourced Funding Package and other business advisory services product packages to assist you to deliver an outstanding business advisory services package to your clients including:
- Business Advisory Services – Product Packages – 17 packages in addition to Crowd-Sourced Funding Package.
- Business Advisory Services – Introduction Training Package – 11 modules to assist your team to familiarise themselves with business advisory services.
- Leadership Package – 8 modules on various components of leadership.
- Mentoring and Coaching Package – individual packages to assist you to inform and educate your clients on the business advisory services that you can offer by supplying them with articles that they can read and utilise within their businesses.
- Seminars/Webinars – 34 seminars to enable you to present a series of seminars/webinars to clients and prospects to promote your firm’s commitment to supplying a range of services “beyond compliance”.
- Business Plus Client Newsletter – a monthly newsletter targeted at SMEs that you can badge and send to your clients and prospects.
- Identifying Government Grants – the ESS BIZGRANTS tool assists you to identify the grants that might be of interest to a business.
- Papers and PowerPoint slides – 62 sections with 500+ papers and
- PowerPoint slides targeted at SMEs – ready for you to badge and use.
For a review of the Crowd-Sourced Funding Package we invite you to view:
For a review of the ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package we invite you to view:
- Welcome Video (click here) Webinar
- “How ESS BIZTOOLS Gold Package can create Opportunities for your Professional Firm” (click here)
Would you like a 30-day Guest Login to ESS BIZTOOLS? If so, click here.
Would you like to subscribe to one of these product offerings? Sign up for Crowd-Sourced Funding Equity Raising Package for $299 (incl GST)
– OR –
sign up for ESS BIZTOOLS’ Gold Package at the special discount subscription price of $2,227.50 (incl GST) Gold Package
Do you want more information on any of these products? If so, please click here.